- Kaltis® inventory system is designed for flexibility, easy storage and retrieval, and accurate inventory management.
- Kaltis® racks, boxes and dividers maximize the usage of freezer space and facilitate inventory management.
- The inventory system selection chart lists the most common racks grouped according to cabinet configuration and size.
- Standard fiberboard and injection-molded boxes are 13.3 cm2 (5.25" square) and box dividers in grid patterns, between 49 to 100 cells.
- Racks, boxes and dividers can be ordered separately.
- Anodized aluminum racks are lightweight and durable.
- Additional stainless steel shelves also available.
All boxes are 13.3cm2(5.25" square). Boxes and dividers are sold separately.
Fiberboard Grid Dividers
- 7 x 7, 49 16mm
- 8 x 8, 64 支 14mm
- 9 x 9, 81 支 13mm
- 10 x10, 100 支 12mm
- 2" Tall box, 10 x 10
- 2" Tall box, 9 x 9
Upright Freezer Shelves
Solid, reinforced, stainless steel shelves for heavy loads. Shelves rest on removable mounting brackets which are adjustable in 2.54cm (1”), vertical increments. Each shelf includes 5 clips for left, rear and center support
- For 390Liter (13.7cu.ft.) cabinet
- For 499Liter (17.6cu.ft.) cabinet
- For 616Liter (21.7cu.ft.) cabinet
- For 732Liter (25.8cu.ft.) cabinet